Monday, October 24, 2011

More Stick Pins!

As you all have noticed, I've been on a kick lately with making stick pins! So, I made a couple more. I really enjoy making the pink ones, but some of my FAVORITE colors together are teals and purples, the peacock colors! So, I had some smaller pins with heads that were already colored (factory colored), so I decided to use them. The pins are smaller in length, but they still turned out cute...


So, these are the peacock pins I made. I will be making more of these!

I used a few different types of the beads, and made 2 of each pin. I plan on selling these at the craft bazaar that I'm attending in November. :) I wanna get a LOT more made! it is very fun and addicting to make these pins. the possibilities are limitless when creating, especially when you have a lot of different beads!

Here are some more pink ones I did. these are made using the same beads I made before... but they are actually DIFFERENT designs (at least as far as I noticed, I did try to do diff ones than last time). I made 2 of each of these...
Top set all have white pearl tips...

 Bottom set all have pink pearl tips...



Hope you enjoyed looking at what I made!
Keep on Scrappin' and please, be kind to one another!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...