Monday, October 24, 2011

Snowman Card Swap--3 sheet wonder!

Last month I did a snowman/snowflake card swap. Here are the cards I created for that swap!


I don't normally do swaps because it can get rather pricy for the postage... you have to pay to ship the swaps and pay to include the return postage. Being on such a limited income limits me to the amount of swaps I can do per month. But, I REALLY wanted to get in on this swap. These are the cards I created for this swap. I made 6 of the same cards, sent out 5 (kept the 6th one for myself) and got 5 in return. I hope you like the ones I made!

I did a "3 sheet wonder" card set. I got 6 cards out of tthree 12x12 sheets of paper (this included 2 sheets of
textured plain colored cardstock and 1 sheet of deco paper).  The 3 sheet wonder card set I did included 6 mats from 1 sheet of plain colored textured cardstock, 6 deco paper mats and 6 smaller mats from the 2nd sheet of plain colored textured cardstock (for behind the image).






Here is a closeup of the card...

this card is colored with copics and zig brushables and then I adorned the images with star dust stickles.
I colored the hats and scarves with copics and then I colored the snow with a zig brushable.
I matted the image on textured cardstock and then matted that on top of a piece of snowflaked and flourished paper from the GCD studio's Sophisticated Frost paper pad.
I am not sure what company makes the stamp that I've used... it is a REALLY old stamp, I've had it for about 6 years or so now and I've not even used it a handful of times. But I'm glad I pulled this one out of the box because I really like how the cards turned out. :) I even ended up stamping up about 40 more of these images to make more christmas cards to send to friends and family. :)

Thanks for looking!
Keep on Scrappin' and please, be kind to one another!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...