Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fellow Bloggers, I need HELP with my blog!!!!!

Hi Bloggers! Ok, so on my blog I have this "you might also like" feature under each of my posts. I have noticed that a lot of them pretty much show the SAME EXACT pics and posts rather than a large assortment from my other posts.

Does anyone know how to get it to rotate the posts out more? by that I mean, how do I get the "you might also like" to show more of a variety of my past posts instead of showing all the same ones?

If anyone knows how to fix this or change the feature, please help!

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...