Wednesday, October 31, 2012

back surgery done

Hi blogstalkers, just thought I'd do a short update. my back surgery is over. it was a VERY long day yesterday but surgery went ok.

I'm hurting really bad today this is seriousyl the worst pain I've everfelt in my life! I wouldn't wish this on anyone not even the girl thta hit me, even though this is all her fault.

I am just resting and I'll be on bed rest for a few weeks. not to worry though, my hubby is taking very good care of me

I won't be up crafting at all for about a mnoth, but i'll update my blog later on in a few days with some of the stuff ive made this past weekend.

thanks for stopping by.
keep on craftin
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...