Thursday, November 29, 2012

Quick and easy holiday gift tags!

Even when I'm not feeling in the most craftiest mood, I always try and do SOMETHING small. But, last night since I was already making a card for my sis, I decided to make these cute little holiday package gift tags.

In a matter of about 20 minutes I had all of these punched, stamped and colored. :) So, even if YOU aren't feeling the craftiest, you can always do something really small, and pretty quick and it doesn't have to be the most elaborate thing that you put hours of frustrating, second guessing yourself, hard work into. LOL ;)

So, I made these and sent them to my ma with the card I sent to my sis. There are 40 tags all together. 20 with red scarf and 20 with green scarf.


See more below...


So, here are the ones with the green scarf.
These are simply white cardstock punched with the Stampin' Up! Decorative Label punch. I then stamped one of my mini snowmen on there and colored them with an assortment of markers. The green one is a copic and the others are all zig brushables.

The ones below are the same as the above ones, except I alternated the colors on the scarf and hat to be the opposite of what the green was.


Just something quick and easy, and could actually, probably even be recycled. When getting them on a gift, just tear them off and send them back to ma and she can reuse them again the next year, just put them on the right packages of what's alraedy written on them. LOL

On a side note, I have NO CLUE what the stamp set is that this cute little snowman is from. I had gotten the set this one is in, plus a couple other sets from a lady at a yardsale. She didn't have the original packages for the stamps and couldn't remember what company made them. All she knew is that she got them at walmart. If you can identify the sets below (or even the company who made them), please let me know! I keep all my sets by company and it drives me nuts that these are all by themselves. LOL

Here are the sets.




Well that's it for now. thanks for looking!
Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie




Supplies used:
Cardstock/Paper: Georgia Pacific Cardstock: White, 110 lb.
Stamps: Unknown maker of snowman stamp 
Embellishments: None
Ink Pads:   Memento Tuxedo black
Tools:  Inkadinkado Acrylic Stamp Blocks Stampin’ Up! Decorative Label Punch, Ranger Inkssentials Non-Stick Craft Sheet (15 in. x 18 in.), Copic Sketch Marker G05 Emerald Green, Zig Markers MS-5000 Blue Bonnet (brush end), MS-5000 Pure Black (brush end), MS-5000 Pure Red, Zig Marker Writer MS-5000 Wheat (1.2 mm nib--for orange nose)

1 comment:

  1. Cute, glad you got to craft a bit. I keep wanting to start my Christmas cards but just can't bring my self to it, lungs are full from this yucky bug still :-( Hope you are all healed up!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...