Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Just wanted to say... Here's 4 more cards!

Here are a couple more cards I made.
My mom found these stamps at walmart on clearance for .50 cents each and she was kind enough to buy one of each for me.
Here's a preview of one of the sets... click below to see more


So, for this set of cards, I wanted to try something different. I see a lot of cards that have "tone on tone" stamping. Well, for some reason, when I tried it, it just didn't come out right! so I did a bit more reading and watching some tutorials and I finally got it. I wasn't using ink that was "darker" than my paper, I was using ink that coordinated with my paper. LOL

Well, I pulled out some darker ink and got to work!


The sentiment stamp is a Studio G stamp, and I don't know the name, but it's from the VS4911 line. it's dated 06-13-2011, Lot #1080550.
 The butterfly is another unknown stamp...a friend sent it to me. I stamped it in SU! Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo and then punched it out with the SU! Curly Label punch. I took a nail file (used specifically only for my crafting!) and filed down the edges of each piece so that it had a white glow.
for these 2 cards, I used a different Studio G sentiment, but they are from the same lot # as the above stamp used.

 I did the butterflies the same on this card as the one above, and I used some Studio G glitter glue to plop some dots in the top corners.


 the cards are blank inside.


Well, that's it for now, come back soon, I still have LOTS to share!! :)

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...