Monday, May 12, 2014

More Mini Cards

Hello again! As I said in the past few previous posts, I had been super busy over the past few months, and I had made a lot of mini cards.
Here's a sneak peek at some more that I made, click below to see the rest of the pics. :)






Note: THIS POST IS IMAGE HEAVY!! There are a LOT of pics in this post because there are lots of Mini Cards!

This little stamp of the birdie is from a Hot Off The Press small stamps called "Small Birds & Bees". Isn't she just adorable???

 The sentiments are mixed, the tweet tweet is from the same set as the bird, but the a note for you is from the CTMH set "Just For you". I added cute little gem flowers on top of each sentiment to make them mesh as well as I could with my coloring.
 I used the nestibilities circle dies to cut the circle out.
I also added a cute matching gem to the center of the flower on the birds head.

*******************************
For this cute notecard set I used the CTMH "Just for You" senti stamp for the sentiment flag. I ran the card through the Sizzix Big Shot to create the circle in the front of the card with the nestibilities circle die.
 I added a pretty pearl on the senti flag of one card and a gem on the senti flag of the other card.
 I used the pretty small flower cluster from the K & Company--Amy Butler "Lotus Greetings" stamp set. To get it multicolored, I used my SU! Stampin' Write markers instead of ink pads. precision color placement at it's finest. LOL
 and this is the inside of the cards, as you can see, lots of space for writing! :)
*********************************
This is a piece mini card set, sized at 4" x 4".
 I ran the cards through the Sizzix Big Shot machine with the nestibilities circle die. For the sentiment, I used the SU! Decorative Label punch, I punched it once full size, attached it to a sticky note and pushed it down through the slot again and punched it at the bottom for a uniquely different shape.
 On the butterflies, I used Diamond stickles. It not only brought out the color but it also gave the butterflies a nice glittery touch. :) I used little gems on each end of the senti punch out.
 the cards from the side...
 Inside I stamped the sentiment from the matching butterfly set, of the CTMH "Butterfly Wings"
*******************************
Here are 2 love mini cards. these are also 4" x 4" in size.
 I used the circle nestibilities again on these as well, and I used the SU! Decorative Label Punch for the sentiment, but I cut the bottom portion off. I used a heart brad just on the sentiment card stock and then I used a glue dot to attach it to the card.
 The little hearts are from 2 different stamp sets. The 3 hearts lined up on top of each other are from a Studio G mini set, and the 2 hearts on the far left and far right are from the HOTP "Small Birds & Bees" set.
 And here's the inside...lots of room for writing.
**********************************

I realllly like rainbows. For this set of 4" x 4" cards, I used a small rainbow stamp from a Studio G. St. Paddy's day mini stamp set (I don't know the name of the set).
 I stamped the sentiment on card stock and then used the SU! "Itty Bitty Banners" to cut out the banner shape. I wanted it to look like ribbon flying through the air, and it kinda does have that wavy free flowing look to it.
 To color the rainbow I just used my SU! Stampin' Write Markers.
The inside has a lot of room to write, and a cute "You brighten up my day" sentiment (also from an unknown Studio G. set).

*******************************
And, for my last set of mini cards, I have some OWLS. omgosh, so cute! :)
Everyone that knows me, knows that I love owls. And these two are just adorable!

For these 4" x 4" cards, I used 4 different stamp sets to create a unified set of images. There are 3 different styles of this card... well, actually they are all the same except for the sentiment is shaped different.
I love the googly eyes on the owls. I wasn't sure if I wanted to put them on there, but I did one card, and then couldn't resist. LOL I'm a sucker for googly eyes!!

 The owls are from a Studio G. (I think???) mini set, the branch they are standing on is from an Inkadinkado mini set, the "a note for you" is from the CTMH "Just for You" set, and the "Hoot Hoot" is from an Inkadinkado mini set.
 I used an aqua brush along with a Colorbox Silver Shimmer pigment inkpad to give a glow around the owls, it makes them look like they are in front of a moon. I love how it turned out. they aren't all "perfect" but, they are good enough.
 And inside, you can see better detail of how I did the moon.

*************
These ones have a different sentiment shape and they have a stamped image inside, as well.


*********************
These have a different shaped sentiment mat and a stamped sentiment on the inside.




********
Well, that's it for these few sets of cards. I hope you enjoyed looking. Be sure to come back again soon, because I still have tons of other projects to share with you. :)

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...