Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Ride By Hello...

Hey y'all, what's goin' on? Can you believe how many blog posts I got done yesterday? OMGosh!!! Crazy! I told y'all a few posts back that I had gotten a LOT of cards done!! LOL Well, that was it for all the ones I had done over the last couple of months.

Of course, I've been crafting lately, as well. Here is a set of 2 similar cards I made in the weeeeeee hours of the morning last night, uhm, this morning. Just a sneak peek, click below to see the rest...




Thanks for coming in to see the rest of the cards. :) I hope you like them, they just have subtle differences, CAN YOU SPOT THEM????


So, what do you think? totally cute, huh?

for the front of the cards, I used the TH "Rays" embossing folder on some orange card stock.
I stamped 2 of the flags, the polkadots and the chevrons, two of each, in each color, SU! Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry, both stamped from the CTMH  "It's Your Day Constant Campaign" set. The flowered deco paper is a scrap piece from the MME (My Mind's Eye) Stella and Rose "Mabel Papers" 6x6 pad.

the bike, sentiment and circle piece are also stamped from the CTMH "It's Your Day Constant Campaign" set.
 I cut the clouds freehand from some ultra thin mulberry type textured paper. I really don't know what this kind of paper is called... I am almost positive it's some kind of SUPER THIN mulberry paper, but I really don't know.
It was a super faded blue, so I just used a sponge dobber with SU! Bashful Blue ink.
 On the Inside I stamped the "THINKING OF YOU" from the Inkadinkado "Collaged Expressions" set.


Oh, oh oh I almost forgot to show you!!!!

At one of my Local Stamp Stores, Viva Las Vegastamps, they have a $1.00 bin for rubber stamps (unmounted, overstock). So I picked up this cute, funny little Hallmark Stamp...

"If it were Hallmark It wouldn't be this good!" HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE it. I stamp it on the back of all my cards now! LOL


Well, that's my post for now, going to figure out what else I have to post, I know there are a couple more things. Thanks for visiting and please come back and see me again soon!

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...