Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sweetness, such sweetness

Hiya, so about a month or so ago I made these CUTE little birdie cards. They could really be used for any occasion.
So, here is a sneak peek of what I created, click below to see the full pics of the 2 cards.




I really love all the layers I ended up with on this card!

 The birdie is from the HOTP "Small Birds and Bees" set. The "sweetness" is from MME 'Nutmeg "Hanging Out" Stamps', I got them for $1.99 on clearance at TJ Maxx.
 The sentiment is heat embossed. and then I used some of that friendship thread to tie a cute little bow.
 The feathers were cut with the Sizzix Big Shot and the MFT Accent-It "Feathers and Arrows" die-namics die. I just used a little bit of ink to ink up the edges to give some more depth.
The little mini flags on bottom of senti were part of the "arrow" from the same die, I just cut the 'pointy' tip off and then used a staple to put them together.
 The inside is stamped with flower clusters in each corner, and then "hello sweet friend" is stamped from the SU! "Six Sided Sampler" set.





**************************************
and the second one... almost the same as the first one, just different colors...











Well, that's it for this sweet little post. I hope you have enjoyed looking! I had a lot of fun making this card. I think it came out realllllly cute! :)

Thank you for stopping by, be sure to come back again, I will be posting more soon!

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...