Tuesday, May 13, 2014

This years Valentine Card...a little late posting

I know, I know, Valentines day was 2 3 months ago. LOLwhere does the time go?????
Anyhow, here is the card I made for hubby this year. click below to see...



I used the Bike and the Pinwheel from the Lawn Fawn "cruising through life" stamp set.
But first, I didn't like the font of the sentiment from the stamp set so I used my own in word and printed it out, and THEN I stamped the bike.
 I did some masking to make a background and landscape for this card. I made a sun and the cloudy sky, and then the grassy trail.
 I used a mini heart brad (Recollections brand) for the middle of the pinwheel. I used the SU! "Itty Bitty Banners" to stamp and die cut the sentiment. It is just attached with a small glue dot underneath.
 The Inside is stamped with the "i love you" from the K&Company-Amy Butler "Lotus Greetings" stamp set.

Well, there ya have it! That was hubby's Valentine card. He said he loved it, that it was really whimsical and cute. :) We love nature, anything to do with forest, lake and outdoors, so I thought this would be perfect.

Thanks for coming to visit me, and come back soon, I have more to share!

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...