Sunday, August 23, 2015

2 Thinking of You cards...

I have to admit, I made TONS of cards, and at least half of those cards are sitting in boxes waiting for the perfect time to send them to someone. I don't understand why I'm such a hoarder of my cards, but I am. I must be more diligent in sending out cards to friends and family, just whenever I'm thinking of them!
I'm happy to say; however, that these 2 cards have already been sent out.
Click below to see them!



The base of these 2 cards is just plain white cardstock from Georgia Pacific. It's a very heavy 80lb cardstock. I love the thickness and smoothness that it has. The smoothness and bright white of the cardstock makes other bright colors just POP.

For these 2 cards, I used flower stamps, although, because I received them in a lot of purchased stamps, I do not know the company name. They are clear stamps that were in no package, just on their plastic backing in a baggy. I really wish I knew the company, because these flowers are SO cute and I would love to see what other stamps the company has.

For these cards, I used Stampin' Up! Rich Razzleberry and Tempting Turquoise ink pads. I overlapped the flowers along the edge of the card. It adds a nice dimension to the flowers, even though they are flat.

The sentiment is from the K&Co. Amy Butler 'Lotus Greetings' stamp set. I just LOVE this stamp set. It's one of my favorites for some unique sentiments.

I only made these 2 cards for this set; however, after taking the pics of them I realized how nice they are, so I think I'm going to make a few other cards that are this same layout, and just use different flower stamps. I have tons of them! :)

Thanks for looking! Check back soon, I have lots more to share.

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...