Sunday, August 23, 2015

Many 'mini' Christmas Cards-4 of them!

Hello Again! I'm hard at work trying to get my blog updated! All I have left are a few Christmas cards from last year, a couple of the Halloween cards from last year and just a few other cards I made over the last couple of months.

Anyhow, here are 4 more mini Christmas cards I made, with mini Christmas characters! These were so fun to make. :) a pain cutting the little guys out, but still fun to make. :D
Click below to see the deets.





CARD 1:
This card was made using 2 different stamp sets. The snowman is from Inkadinkado Christmas Characters, and the 'warm wishes' sentiment is from a nameless "Holiday Clear Stamps" set from walmart... it's an older set. The # on the back is 47623.
I stamped the sentiment is Tim Holtz Barn Door ink and then put a small dot of silver Stickles in the middle of the small snowflake above the 'i'. I cut the sentiment out with the Stampin' Up! Decorative Label punch and then inked the edges with SU! Tempting Turquoise. I picked this cute polka dot winter ribbon that I got at Michael's.
I used silver Stickles here and there on the background paper and around the snowman for snowflakes and on the small lines that are snowbanks. I used my SU! blender pen with some markers and SU! inks to color the snowman.
 I stamped the snowman twice. Once on the background paper and then again on some white Georgia Pacific cardstock. After stamping the snowman on the cardstock I fussy cut him and adhered him on top of the stamped image with a 3d foam pop dot.
  For the inside, I used Stampin' Up! Ballet Blue and a colorbox shimmer silver inkpad with the extra large snowflake stamp from the Christmas Characters set. I just pat, pat, pat the stamp on the inks and then stamped it. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, stamped in TH Barn Door.

CARD 2:
For this 2nd card I used this cute little penguin from the Inkadinkado Christmas Character set. I stamped him on the background paper and then again on white cardstock and fussy cut him and popped him up.
 The inside of the card is the same as the above card.

CARD 3:
For card 3 I went with a little different of a layout, but it still turned out really cute! I used the Moose in Legwarmers from the nameless "Holiday Clear Stamps" set from walmart... it's an older set. The # on the back is 47623.  I thought this was perfect for a cute mini card!
 I went with some green Grosgrain ribbon on this card, and some silver Stickles here and there on the background paper.

CARD 4:
Card 4 is so cute, too! I used the Santa from the Inkadinkado Christmas Characters set. The HoHoHo is from a mini Studio G Christmas set, VC0015, Series 37. I stamped it on white cardstock and then punched it out with the SU! Curly Label set. I outlined the punch out with some 'Christmas Red' Stickles.
For the tip of the Santa hat, I used a small piece of faux snow and rubbed some Diamond Stickles on it.
 I stamped the Santa once on the background paper and then again on white Cardstock. I colored him and the gift and then I fussy cut him and popped him up with a 3d foam pop dot.
 For the inside I used a a little present stamp from a Mini Studio G set, and then the 'season's greetings' sentiment from the Inkadinkado Christmas Characters set.


That's all for this set of cards! I have some more to share so be sure to come back and check out the other stuff I've made. :)

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...