Sunday, August 23, 2015

A 'mini' bit of Elegance!

Here is another set of cards that I made that never got posted. These are little 4" x 4" cards, good for including with a gift, or just a quick note to mail to a friend or family member. These cards were SO fun to make. :)
Click below to see the pics...



For this set of cards, I used White Georgia Pacific Cardstock and Colorbok Textured Cardstock 12" x 12" pad. I was able to complete this whole set of cards using 1 sheet of the white cardstock and 6 sheets of the colored cardstock.

The 6 colored sheets used did NOT include cutting out the mini butterflies. The butterflies I had previously cut on one of my down days in bed, taking that time to punch a bunch of punch outs from my various punches. The butterflies were punched with the Martha Stewart 3 in 1 Classic Butterfly Punch. I added 'Diamond' stickles to each of the butterflies.

The white image is from the Stampin' Up! Elementary Elegance set, and I used the Versamark pad to stamp it and then heat embossed it with Recollections 'Snow' (white) embossing powder.

The sentiments were stamped with Stampin' Up! inks, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Certainly Celery. I used the Stampin' Up! Curly Label punch to punch the sentiment out and then I used 3d foam pops to attach it in the middle of the heat embossed image.




 I added some gems to the 'i' in this sentiment, which was stamped from the Studio G mini set Lot# 1080517, from 2011-06-20, WM 0134 set.

Here are the cards from the side. you can see, the middle sentiment is popped up on a 3d foam pop dot.

Initially, I only made 12 of these mini cards, but a couple days after making these, I went on to make about 20 more in the same colors. These came out so cute, and are handy to have around. :)
Thanks for stopping by! Check back soon, I have more to share.

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...