Sunday, August 23, 2015

Oh Deer! Christmas was here!

Yes, Christmas was here, and these are 2 cards I made last year! lol. :-/ Yes, I'm still posting from last year's Christmas cards. I told y'all, I am WAY behind on posting. I didn't even realize that I hadn't posted everything.
Anyhow, click below to see the deets of the cards. :)





 For these 2 little cuties I used the deer from American Crafts Stamp Collection 'Trailer'. I stamped her in Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip ink and then fussy cut her out. I used my white gel pen to color in the dots on her behind. They were already there, but I just wanted to make them extra white.

 I used some iridescent white ribbon on the top corner. I think it finished the card off nicely.
As you can see, I added a small bow to her hair. I tie the worlds tiniest bows, I swear it. Any receiver of my cards can vouch for that! I LOVE how the bow turned out on her ear. Here and there on the card, I used different colors of stickles, and I also used my markers to make lines in the snow for snow banks.
  The trees were stamped from the Fiskars set 'Vintage Christmas' and I used a small portion of the snowflakes from Inkadinkado 'Christmas Characters' set. I do not know who made the "let it snow" sentiment stamp with snowflakes, it's a wood mounted stamp that has no label on it.
 As you can see that on the inside I stamped the 'season's greetings' sentiment from the Inkadinkado 'Christmas Characters' set, along with using the snowflake stamp inside as well.

Well, that's all for these 2 cuties! I hope you liked them. Come back soon, I have a few other Christmas cards to show you.

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...