Friday, March 15, 2019

Flower Blossom Birthday

Happy birthday to my Ma!

Here is the card I made for my mom. It was only the 2nd time I got to play with my Unity Stamp Co. "Blossomy Condolences" set. These flowers are SO fun to color!!!

Here's a sneak peek, click below to see the rest of the card and it's decorations.




So, here's the whole card. :) Lots of fun stuff to browse on the card.

For this portion of the card I used some decorated green vine paper, I thought that mixed well with the set of flowers being that it's green and blue.
I also used a cake clip from Around The Block...isn't it cute?
I used a SU! border punch to make the pretty pink border, and I added some gems, 1 in each corner of the matted flower images. I used some embroidery floss to complete the side (the embroidery floss is from friendship bracelet sets of floss). After snapping the pic, I ended up having to glue the knot down with a bit of Glossy Accents, because it just didn't want to stay put!

Here is the inside of the card. I even used a small gem in the top middle of the sentiment decoration. I inked the edges of the white cardstock to give it some dimension and so it would pull in some additional color from the front of the card.


Well, that's this card. I hope you enjoyed it, and thank you for stopping to check out my blog. Please check back soon, I'm sure I'll have other stuff to share!

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...