Friday, March 15, 2019

Kick Ass Birthday!

Well, there are birthday's and then there are classic birthday's then there are over the hill birthday's, but what about KICK ASS BIRTHDAY's??? They do exist, and I have a card to show it!

Here's a sneak peek, click below to see the rest of the card...

Isn't this card Bad Ass? hehe I made this card for my Daddy's 60th Birthday!
I made this card for him, and I hope he gets a real kick out of it HAHA, see what I did there?

Here's a full close up of the little ass. I used staples on most parts of this card, of course always stapling before adhering, so no one gets their fingers hurt (trust me, between my daddy and I, we've been hurt with staples, staple guns and nail guns, to name a few things! LOL).

If you look, there is a LOT of distressing and ink distressing on this card. Before I glued everything down and before I inked the edges, I just laid everything on the card and it looked SO boring, so I was able to easily distress everything since nothing was adhered. It looks SO much better distressed.


LOTS of dimension and distressing on this card!

This is the inside, I put staples in the cardstock BEFORE I adhered the cardstock to the base. I'm not trying to cut people's fingers off. haha The sentiment says "Have a Kick ass Birthday!" So cool. I LOVE my Unity Stamp Co. stamps.

Well I hope you liked this Kick Ass card! Come back soon to check out what else I've got for ya!

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...