Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Holy $@&%balls A missed card!

Holy $@&%balls, how in the world did I miss posting this to my blog? I made this 2 years ago for mine and hubby's 8 year anniversary. This was the first card I made with the "Holy $@&%balls You're Awesome" stamp (the word is spelled out, but I'm being prim and proper). 


Click the link below to see this card, you won't want to miss it, it's just GREAT!!!


I couldn't have made a better card. This one took me a couple hours to make, I kept arranging things and re-arranging, and moving and adjusting. Originally I wasn't even using the tag, but decided to bring it into the mix to try. Finally once I got the toilet paper roll stamped on the tag, I knew I wanted the sentiment on top of the tag. The toilet paper roll is from a Unity Stamp Co. set and it has it's own sentiment, which didn't fit for this card.


I wanted a lot of distress and dimension to this card. I didn't want this card to appear girly in any way whatsoever. You can see all of the dimension here.

I distressed the tag and sentiment with some CTMH ink.I love the stripped cardstock I was able to find. I LOVE masculine colored stripped paper or cardstock, but I can rarely find it.  I used some twine on top of the tag.

 I used brown crepe paper that was all bunched up in a box of something I had shipped to me. (I always save stuff like that for crafting with later).I used a rivet and 2 eyelets at the top because it was rather plain without anything there.

 I used 3 eyelets on the bottom of the tag and used more twine there. I tucked the end of the twine under the whole layer, as you can see in the upper photo.

On the inside I distressed the edges with some more ink and I stamped a very "pretty" I love you stamp. I had other I love you stamps, but I liked this one because of all the scrolls.


Well, I hope you like the card, come back later I have more projects to show. 

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...