Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Psychiatric issues, We're moving AGAIN, I still Can't Craft...And blog issue-can you help?

Hello fellow crafters! I hope that life is treating you well. Here for a quick update on some life changing events, and a BLOG question...




Life has not been treating Hubby or Myself very well. I recently had a stay in the psychiatric hospital for a month. During that time, our landlord decided to dump a big pile of crap on us and sent both hubby and I facebook message saying that she wants us to move out by July 7th. She said it was due to recent events that came to light; however, she would not tell us the reasons and she stated that the conversation was not up for debate or any discussion. Nothing in our rental status changed, we didn't violate any terms of our lease, so the only thing we can think of is that because she decided she wanted to get pigs and chickens and didn't have enough space on her side of the property, she would need our 7 acre side of the property. What a coward to talk to hubby face to face that day and didn't have the guts to tell him to his face, I am so angry about this, especially because she did this while I was in the psych hospital and it really set back my progress because I was under so much stress and anxiety from the notice.

In other news, my craft room is still in the same state it was in, that I showed you in my last post. Where ever we move to, the kitchen will be the 1st thing unpacked an my craft room will be the 2nd thing unpacked. I have missed crafting so much! I am sorry that I've slacked off, but you all should know some other things.

In February, both Hubby and I broke our ankles and we both had to have surgery. He broke his ankle and one week later, to the day, I broke my ankle. He slipped on the ice outside and broke his, and I passed out in the house and woke up with my ankle under me and was totally out of it when I came to and tried to walk but couldn't.

We both did the 6 weeks in a cast thing, but it didn't help either of us for healing. So Hubby had surgery first, they put in 1 metal plate and 6 screws, for my surgery I got 1 metal plate on the outside of my left ankle with 8 screws, and another metal plate on the inside of my left ankle with 3 screws. it isn't pleasant right now, my dr. has me on bed rest right now because he doesn't want me walking at all, but I do have a fracture boot to wear for the times I HAVE to get up and go, and I have crutches, too.

I'm sorry that I don't have any crafts to share with you, I really wish I could just pull a bunch of craft stuff out and get all inky, but I just have no space pull a lot of stuff out of boxes just to craft, especially when we have to be moving in such a short period of time.

***Also, you all know that I am the "Bipolar Crafter", but a while back psych dr. changed my diagnosis from Rapid Cycling Bipolar II, to Schizoaffective Disorder-Bipolar Type. Do you think I should change the name of my blog or just keep it as "Bipolar Crafter"? I have been thinking about it, but I can't come up with any clever name, and I don't think that "Schizoaffective Crafter" sounds good...maybe "So Schizo Crafter"? I don't know, it's all I could come up with. So should I change my name for my blog or keep it? I'm open to ANY suggestions.

I will check in with y'all more often, I'm sorry I've slacked on at least posting for you to know what's going on.

Thanks for stopping by to read my post today.
Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...