Thursday, June 21, 2018

Packing to move-no time for crafts

So hubby and I have been hard at work packing boxes. It's not like we have a lot to do, just the living room and kitchen, but for hubby it's hard work because of his back and my stomach.

We are moving back to Las Vegas, and he will be having a VERY invasive surgery on his spinal cord and in his spinal canal. I just really hope that everything works out ok and nothing goes wrong. I've been talking to my Goddess and she has blessed us with SO much help from family and friends, I just want to be able to give back in some way. That's something I will have to think on, of what I can do.
Anyhow, I will update when we get to Vegas, we have a few apartments (2 bedrooms, I will have my own craft room again, **YAY**) so hopefully we get the one I want!

Talk to y'all soon.
Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

***UPDATE 7-1-18****

Plans have changed and hubby and I are moving back to our adopted home state of Kentucky! We leave on the 8th, so we're frantically trying to get everything finished!
I'll update when we arrive home :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...