Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Scarecrow Kisses and Autumn Wishes...

This card turned out SO cute! I got most of these items from a swap in my stamped image and die cut swap group. I had a lot of fun making this card. Usually, I pick out my paper/cardstock first and then color whatever image I'm going to use. But this time, I colored my image first and let those colors dictate my paper choices.

I thought to myself, just because the girl is a scarecrow doesn't mean she can't have the cutest, pretiest little dress ever seen on a scarecrow! And that sunflower clip on her hat, OMGosh, so adorable!
Click below to see everything...

Isn't she adorable?!?!?!

I colored her and then fussy cut her out. I made a circle with blue for sky and bottom for dirt and then I used 3D foam squares to pop her up off the card. I just think it came out adorable.


 I don't have any sentiment stamps for this season or thanksgiving so I just added some pumpkins at the bottom of the inside. Also received them in my swap. I inked the edges of the inside cardstock with purple to bring in some color from the front of the card.



Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...