Sunday, September 15, 2019

Live for Today

Live for today, making new memories everyday that you will be able to cherish tomorrow!
I made this set of 4 cards. They are blank inside so they could really be for just about any occasion, celebration or remembrance.

**This set of 4 cards IS FOR SALE** Priced at $12 for all 4 cards (comes with envelopes).

These were fun to make, my favorite part, weaving the ribbon through the lace. I LOVE to do that with so many of my cards, but now I'm out of lace, so I have to go shopping soon!
To make the cards more classic and vintage I added some pearls to each of the card. I think lace and pearls go well together.


All set of 4.


That's it for this post, I've got a few other things to share so check back soon!

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...