Sunday, September 15, 2019

Wonderfully Water Colored

For this set of 8 cards I pulled out an older card I had that was like these and decided to make a large set of replication of the first card I did a few years back.
I really enjoy making cards like these, they always turn out so beautiful, I'm a sucker for anything water colored!

**These cards are FOR SALE! $30 for all 8 and each comes with an envelope.

Click below to see cards...



For every card I heat embossed the flowers and leaves in Silver embossing powder. So, the images are raised a bit off the watercolor paper. It gives a nice shine to the card, a little something extra--I think.


Same cards as above, but pic taken without the flash to see details better.

I carried the flower theme from the front of the card to the inside where a message would be written. I used regular white cardstock, but I still used the watercolor technique on the flowers.

I did a set of 8, so below are the rest of the pics of them all (with and without camera flash)









Here's the whole set of 8 together. Aren't they beautiful?



Well that's all for now. I will have more crafty stuff next week, so come back soon to check everything out!

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...