Thursday, December 29, 2022

Bday card & set of cards

 I recently got a new stamp for FREE, I just had to pay a small s&h fee of $2.14! I got it from scrapbook.com, it's the Handmade Essentials stampset. 

I'm absolutely LOVING this set! It's nice and sticky for my clear blocks and it holds ink nice and juicy! 

So far I've made a few quick stenciled background cards with it. I do have some other ideas but I need to get more of the new ink blending brushes, those things are absolutely MARVELOUS for blending ink or shading backgrounds! Click below to see what I made first with this set!

I started with a cute pastel-y hello card for a quick trial with my new blending brushes (christmas gift from a crafty friend) and my stamps. 


I used my TH stencil "GOTHIC" and Distress Oxide pads: Spun Sugar, Salvaged Patina and Dusty Concord. I should have went with a darker pink, but this was just a trial run. It turned out good and I love the blending and the BOLDNESS of Hello!

Here's my latest creations with the same stencil using TH Distress ink Dusty Concord, Peacock Feathers and SU! Pixie Pink. The first card is a bday card for my sissy, cause she liked the above card and wanted it. But her Bday is January so I figured make her the 1st card with the Happy Birthday stamps on a brighter background. 
I know she's going to LOVE this card more than the hello pastel card I made. 

Here's the rest of what I made, basically as a set of cards that I'll put up for sale wth the rest of what I have up right now. 
A BOLD & beautiful hello! I used TH Distress ink Dusty Concord, Peacock Feathers and SU! Pixie Pink. 
I think this "thinking of you" will brighten someone's day for sure! I used TH Distress ink Dusty Concord, SU! Tempting Turquoise and SU! Pixie Pink (for this one and the rest) 
This "sending hugs" is a lovely and beautiful supportive and loving card.

Another Happy Birthday card, but pink at the top and bottom with some ink blended to make some purple between each of the colors.

Well, that's it for this quick crafting session. I just couldn't wait to play with my new brushes and stamps and I had fun! 
I have more to share, so going to make a few more posts! 

Keep on Craftin'
~Melisa Marie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...