Saturday, December 16, 2023

A man made of snow and a Ho Ho HO, 2 cards

 Ho Ho Ho! what I've got here is 2 cute cards. A snowman and a Santa. No card previews you know to click below.

Ho Ho Ho, Meeerry Christmas! 2 very simple cards to make!

This Santa is ready for this Christmas season!

I did lots of layering here! First i colored the Santa with my prismacolored pencils and blended with gamsol I then stamped the tree and inked (blue) the bottom of the circle so Santa is standing on ice 
I used the SU! Lacy Labels punch to punch out the HO HO HO. I ran the red cardstock through my bigshot with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I picked 2 coordinating papers and layered them.
 


I put a foam dot on the end of Santa's hat and I put Stickes on the Christmas tree, it's still wet in the pic so it doesn't shimmer as much.


For the 2nd card I used a cute little snowman with a bird on his hat. I colored his hat and scarf and the bird with markers and then stamped the tree and inked the snow. I used the SU! Lacy Labels punch to punch out the sentiment I stamped. I used the scalloped circle that I earlier embossed and die cut and then layered some snowflake and coordinating color polka dot paper.



I put Stickles on this tree as well, it shimmered nicely when dried.




Well, that's it for these 2 easy cards. Come back soon, I have more to share!

Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...