Saturday, December 16, 2023

Christmas kittens and puppies, oh my! 2 cards

Hi there! I've made 2 Christmas cards with kittens and puppies. I don't have a preview so click below to see them...
Here's the 1st card. I made this for our friend Jenn and her wife. They have 1 doggy and a couple cats (I don't remember exactly how many). I roughly colored the animals and stockings and adhered them to white cardstock with 3D foam dots. For the sentiment I stamped it in black Staz-On ink and used my SU! Hexagon punch to make the little flag ends. I tied some shimmery red embroidery floss around the left side and made a knot.


This is what I put inside both of these cards.



This is the 2nd card I made. I put this one in the order I had for cards from a friend.  I did everything the same as the other card except for the background deco paper.

So that's it for the puppies and kittens. They make cute stocking stuffers! Come back soon, I have more to share with you. 
Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...