Saturday, December 16, 2023

Here comes Santa Jaws! 3 cards

 I got a cute shark stamp and die set from a friend as a pressie and I couldn't wait to make some Christmas cards with it. I got busy!

No preview for these cards, just click below to see...

For the first card I made a set of 2 cards, I just changed the colors on the gift boxes.


I think the cards came out cute. I sent one of these to my adult friend, because she loves sharks and I put the other in with the card order I had from my friend.


Here are the other 2 cards I made. They turned out perfect! All the sharks are popped up on 3D foam dots so it gives them some dimension. These 2 cards were sent to 2 of my family members households.


So, that's it for Sharkmas! What do you think? I hope you like them. I had fun coloring all the sharks for these cards and the smiles on the sharks faces just make me wanna smile too!

Come back for more of my crafty makes!

Keep on Craftin'!
~Melisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! feel free to leave me a comment, I am always interested in what my readers think about my crafty creations! I reserve the right to delete any comment that is offensive or vulgar, and I will definitely delete ANY post that is SPAM. This does not mean I will delete your comment just because you say you do not like my work, but please just keep all language clean and help keep my blog clean and free of spam!
If you leave a comment, *PLEASE* click on "Subscribe by e-mail" so that follow up comments may be sent to you, because I *ALWAYS* reply to comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...